July Currently and Word Wall Cards!

/
1 Comments
I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade for July's Currently linky party!  (I know I'm a little late, because TECHNICALLY it is already the 3RD of July...btw, how did THAT happen?!?!)  But I do love July so I'm absolutely ready to soak up as much fun as I possibly can!  

I just posted a new item to my TpT store that I'm SUPER excited about sharing!  my vocab word wall cards.  I use my word wall a little bit differently than I used to.  When I taught first grade I used it to display sight words and no-excuse words.  But when I moved on up to 2nd grade I changed my system. Now each of my students has their own personal word wall in their writing folder for no excuse words and sight words and I use my word wall to display vocabulary words that we learn throughout the year.  As we learn them, we write a class definition on the back of the cards and if the students need a refresher, they can head up to the word wall and flip the card over to see what it means.  Works like a charm!  So I've revamped the words I use in 2nd grade to make them a little fancier.  If you want a different color or would like me to add some words, I would be more than happy to!  Just leave me a comment or shoot me an email!

Inline image 1

Inline image 2
Inline image 3
Head on over and check 'em out!  I hope you can find some use for them in your classroom!  ENJOY your holiday weekend!!!  


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Hi I enjoyed reading your currently! I too wish that summer will never end. I am loving my summer! Happy 4th of July!!

    Katie @Sixth Grade Scribbles

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I'm Jane: lover of capturing beautiful moments. Sit back and enjoy!

Followers