Learn about me!!

/
0 Comments

I'm joining the fun of Teacher Week!  I love this, especially because today was my first day back!  Today I'm going to talk about me and some of the things I love the most in life!

1.  I spend most of my time with this guy.  His name is Robert.  And he makes me laugh...All. The. Time.




2.  I bought my first house this summer.  And I spent most of my free time "flipping" it.  It definitely needed some love.  It still needs some love but I'm so happy with my progress!

Before:

After: 


3.  When I'm not at school you can find me taking photos for my photography business Not So Plain Jane Photography.  I love capturing people at special times in their lives.  And I especially love sharing the photos with them!

4.  I am OBSESSED with thrift stores.  I've been going to thrift stores and garage sales since I was 10 years old.  I make trips with my mom at least once a week; usually more!

5.  And to go along with my thrifting habit I love to fix up furniture and use it for new things.  For example I fixed up this old toy chest and gave it to my sister as a wedding gift to use as a garden bench!



6.  Speaking of sisters, I have two of them, and they are my best friends.  One is 2 years older and the other is 7 years younger.

7.  I am a die-hard MIZZOU fan.  (That stands for the University of Missouri).  I do love me some Tiger stripes!
8.  After a long day, I love me some chips, salsa, and a margarita on the rocks!  Yum-o!

9.  I have a ridiculous nail polish collection.  Love a fresh coat of paint!

10.  I am so excited for a new school year!!


HAPPY TEACHER WEEK!!!


You may also like

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I'm Jane: lover of capturing beautiful moments. Sit back and enjoy!

Followers