I'm Teacher Tired!

/
2 Comments
Holy cow you guys!  I've been dog paddling to keep up with everything since school started two weeks ago!  I've been slacking on this little blog of mine, but I knew I had to give my new students ALL of my effort, attention, and energy.  I knew if I was drafting blog posts and creating new products to sell, I would be slacking on the little ones who need me most of all.  But I'm finally back into my daily routine of falling asleep on the couch around 9 PM school and home.  So that being said, we are having our Curriculum Info night tomorrow night!  I love getting to know the parents in my room better and explaining all the fun we have in 2nd grade.  I always have a powerpoint with info about me, our routines and procedures, and all of our learning objectives.  This year I'm trying something new.  I'm giving all of the parents a quick little survey to fill out to "help me, help them"!  I'm hoping to gain a little more insight and communicate to all of the parents that we are on the same team!  And the great news...I'm sharing it with you all!  So click on the photo and hopefully you can find some use for it in your life!


Keep drinking that caffeine!!


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete
  2. <I lost my Job few months ago,my wife left me ,could not get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_fx or Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I'm Jane: lover of capturing beautiful moments. Sit back and enjoy!

Followers