Puzzle Me Crazy!

/
2 Comments
Is anybody else about to go mad with all of the end of the year CRAZINESS?!  I know that my kids have totally checked out for this whole week.  It's a good thing we only have TWO days left!  In a desperate attempt to keep my students engaged and thinking I had them create puzzles for each other to put together  I used this little template....  (and if you click the picture it will take you to the printable version!)


I gave one of these to each student.  Each student could draw anything they wanted to on the puzzle pieces.  The students drew away. Crayons to paper for 15 minutes was music to my ears!  When they went to their morning computer class I ran all the puzzles through the laminating machine.  After computer class, each student cut out their puzzle pieces.  More music to my ears...(it took some serious concentration for their little eight year old fingers to maneuver scissors around those puzzle pieces.)

FINALLY, it was time to trade puzzles and put them together!  The kids had a blast.  I let them trade 2 times so they were able to complete 2 puzzles in addition to their own.




At the end of they day each student had their own puzzle to take home!  So fun, I tell ya what!  

*Next time around, I plan to make my little ones draw shape pictures, symmetry pictures, or pattern pictures.  But for the sake of everyone's sanity it was time for a little colorful fun!  

Happy almost summer everyone!!!


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete
  2. <Investing online has been a main source of, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment,just get in contact with Mr Bernie Doran my broker. I had almost given up on everything and even getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! 
Reach out to him through Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com ,Telegram: bernie_fx or WhatsApp +1(424)285-0682 for inquires

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I'm Jane: lover of capturing beautiful moments. Sit back and enjoy!

Followers