Free Contact Cards!

/
1 Comments
One thing that I find super important is always making sure my information is easily available to the parents of my students.  Some of my families don't have computers or internet access to be able to log on to the school website and find all of my info.  So last year I decided to explore the beauty that is VistaPrint.com.  I tell you what....that little piece of the webernet is quite the gem.
Did you know you can order free business cards?  Yes, FREE!!!  I took advantage of that and made magnets for my parents to give them at Meet the Teacher Night.  It's SO easy and that way your parents will always have your information at hand!
See my instructions below for how to order your free business cards!  I'm still waiting for mine to come in the mail :)
Visit www.vistaprint.com
Inline image 1

Find the tab that reads "Business Cards"
Choose "Free Business Cards"

You will then see this screen:
Inline image 2
Select your design and start plugging away.

If you don't want to include something from one of the lines...no worries!  When you don't type anything, the line stays blank when you're all finished!

Enjoy!


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I'm Jane: lover of capturing beautiful moments. Sit back and enjoy!

Followers