Favorite Pins Friday!

/
0 Comments
It's Friday again!  And I'm so excited to be linking up with Cara, at The First Grade Parade.   Hers was one of the first blogs I read, right when I graduated college and started my career as a first grade teacher...I think she's pretty awesome!  I spent my morning like this: 
So I'm very glad that now I'm doing this: 


My Favorite School Pin:

No more interruptions from children needing books taped up! Create your own Book Hospital: A place for students to place all damaged books.

How genius is this?!  Thanks to Learning in Wonderland, my student's won't be asking me for tape over and over again to fix a book!  

My Favorite DIY Pin:
DIY crate bookshelf made from wooden crates from the craft store (Michaels under $13). Laundry Room.

Naturally I already went to Michael's to price do a little test run of this project.  I have a feeling these will be in my living room sometime soon!  

My Favorite Foodie Pin: 
BUBBLE PIZZA Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into quarters.  Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 8 x 8 glass baking dish.   Top with sauce and pepperoni, sausage, etc. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.  Remove from oven

BUBBLE PIZZA Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 8 x 8 glass baking dish. Top with sauce and pepperoni, sausage, etc. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove from oven


Oh. My. YUM! 
That's all there is to say about that.  

My Favorite Fashion Pin: 
scarf as vest

Now my collection of 100 scarves doesn't have to be only worn around my neck!  
So smart!  

My Favorite Funny Pin: 
SERIOUSLY.

A little bubbly to celebrate my Target finds?  I'll take it! 
;)

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow to celebrate my Liebster Nominations!  Happy weekend friends!  


You may also like

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I'm Jane: lover of capturing beautiful moments. Sit back and enjoy!

Followers