Hello again...

/
0 Comments
How fabulous is summer?  I think back to those long, tiring days of February and realize these few weeks off are what got me through some of those days.  And I feel so refreshed and ready to tackle another year again!  Where have I been?  What have I been doing?  I'm so glad you asked!  :)

I've been....

*Dancing my booty off at lots and lots of weddings!  We've been lucky enough to see four couples tie the knot this summer...and we have three more to come!  And to top it off...I get to have this guy as my dancing partner!


*Taking more trips to the hardware store than I can count...this fixing up a house is crazy business I tell ya.  I haven't had a fresh coat of nail polish in weeks.  But it's all slowly coming together, and I'm falling more in love with my cozy little house every. single. day.
(Because who doesn't want to see into my Lowe's cart?!)

*Laying by the ocean.  Soaking up the sun.  Loving summer.

*And now I'm finally starting to get by booty in gear for what's to come in a few weeks....August!  I'm currently working on A LOT of goodies for this next year...a couple of my favorites are my FREE year long plan and my vocabulary word wall cards and letters, be on the lookout this week and be sure to follow my TpT store and you'll get an email right when I post new goodies!

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

And if you've read this far.....you'll be excited to know my little piece of blogland is going to get a makeover!  Coming at ya soon!
And now...it's time for me to enjoy learning about what's going on in your neck of the woods!!



You may also like

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I'm Jane: lover of capturing beautiful moments. Sit back and enjoy!

Followers