Nice to Meet You and a Freebie!

/
0 Comments
Today I had a SNOW DAY (does it get better than a snow day??) so I thought it was a perfect time for me to say "Hello!" to the blogging world!  I've been inspired by teaching blogs and teacher bloggers alike, so I decided it was time for me to join the fun.  I spent my first year teaching first grade and now I am more than halfway done with my second year of teaching in 2nd grade.  I am no expert on anything, but I can't wait to share some of my tricks and ideas with you!  So I hope you'll join in the fun!  
First up: a Freebie!  I just recently uploaded my first item to Teacher's Pay Teachers.  It is a set of posters for the classroom.  At the school where I teach, we love Marzano.  I attended a training of his on 21st Century Skills.  It was all about how the Common Core Standards are raising the level of thinking that needs to be done by our students and how we as teachers need to alter how we teach and what we teach in order to help students achieve success.  I made some fun posters to go along with some Power Words.  I've seen similar posters but I wanted to make something my students would reference easily.  Just click the link below and head to my store!
Power Word Posters



You may also like

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! I'm Jane: lover of capturing beautiful moments. Sit back and enjoy!

Followers